- What is PHO Session?
Read This Article http://www.thehire.in/what-happens-in-the-amazon-genpact-pho-session/
- How to Apply for the Job in Amazon?
You can apply using the below link.
- What are the requirements to do this Online Job in Amazon apart from the qualification?
You must be having a broadband connection of at least 10 Mbps and power backup.
- Can I attend the Online Test from my Mobile as well?
Yes. You can attend the online test from your mobile as well but it’s suggested to do the test from laptop/desktop as you may face some problems while attending the test from mobile.
- Once the online test is completed, how much it will take for the result?
Once you complete the online test and submit it then it can take 1-3 weeks for your results and sometimes it can also take 1 month as well.
- How will I get to know that I am selected or rejected?
You need to check your registered Email on a daily basis because all the communications will be done through Emails.
- Once selected in the online test, what is the next procedure?
Once you are selected in the online test then you will get an Email from the HR that you need to attend the PHO session. After the PHO Session, you will get the offer letter from Amazon and once you send the acceptance of the offer letter then you will be required to fill some documents that will be sent by the HR team on your Email ID regarding the BGV. BGV process will take 2-4 days to complete and then your desktop will be sent to your address prior to 4-6 days of your date of joining.
- Can I work from my own laptop or desktop?
No. You will be provided a CPU, Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Headphone, and a Zookie by the Amazon to work.
Some other topics: